Facebook turned on timeline for all pages on March 30th. Most of you should have already updated your Facebook page and taken advantage of some of the new features. Here are some resources to make the most of these new changes to your Facebook page.
Facebook Page Resources
- Facebook Mission Control – Product Guide direct from Facebook - This 8 page PDF guide was created by Facebook to share the basics of the new Facebook Timeline for pages.
- 15 Must Know Tips to Rock Your Facebook Page - This article gives a good overview of the new Facebook page changes.
- Interesting Facebook Timeline Cover Photos – This collection of business cover photos together if you need some inspiration for your own business cover photos.
- 7 New Facebook Changes Impacting Businesses – a great tip here about how to use and feature Facebook Apps now that the default landing page has gone away. Also, some good insights and the new Facebook Insights and admin panel.
- Facebook Cheat Sheet – sizes and dimensions for your images and marketing on your new Facebook Page.
- New Facebook Page Brand Timeline: Everything You Need to Know – PDF created by Hearsay Social that covers all the basics in an easy flowing document format.
- Step by Step Guide to the New Facebook Business Page Timeline - 31 page PDF created by Hubspot. You will have to enter a lot of your contact information to download this document. It includes some valuable insights too like if you want to get noticed posting more that once a day is going to be required because of the new Facebook edgerank algorithm.
More new features at Facebook
- Facebook photos go full screen and high resolution – Facebook added this feature to appeal to photographers and to compete with Google+’ s photo features. High quality large photos are the trend. Are you sharing great photos that are interesting to your customers?
- Facebook updates events- Facebook has made events simpler with less fields to add when creating an event and the event wall has become more advanced.